Join us for a FREE community concert on our custom-built mobile stage!
We’ve built a mobile stage designed to deliver free world-class classical music concerts throughout the region. Join us on July 7th at 2:00 PM at the Botanic Gardens at the Durango Public Library in Durango to hear a performance by our Brass Ensemble.
What You Should Know:
- Schedule is subject to change. Please check back here for any last minute updates.
- In case of bad weather, individual events will be canceled and not rescheduled.
- No reservations are necessary. Just show up!
- Bring your own chairs or blankets. A limited number of chairs will be available to rent.
- We love dogs, but (sorry!) they are not invited.
- There are no restrooms or concessions. You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Please clean up after yourselves for everyone’s safety and happiness.
- Show run approximately 45 minutes.
Dates and Locations:
JULY 07, 2:00 PM– Durango Public Library, 1900 E. Third Avenue, Durango, CO
JULY 07, 6:30 PM- Joe Stephenson Park, 134 W. Mill Street, Bayfield, CO
JULY 08, 2:00 PM- Durango Senior Center, Durango Senior Center, 2424 Main Ave, Durango, CO 81301
JULY 08, 6:30 PM- Buckley Park, Durango, CO
JULY 09, 6:30 PM- Buckley Park, Durango, CO